Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

River Island get some new stuff in and its nice

It must be something in the water at River Island because they have gone crazy for yellow. I found dress after shirt after blazer in bright neon yellow. Which isn't all together a bad thing since yellow is great - just not for blondes. I think it makes our hair look more yellow then it is! That jacket - as mentioned below is a dead ringer for the Stella McCartney Pre Spring collection piece featured in Harpers Bazaar as well. Nice! If I had dark hair then I totally would!
How cool is this yellow dress? I love it! I would team that with a yellow eyeshadow, black accessories and black shoes - keep the color on the dress. I think that might be a bit matchy matchy but meh, when the color is this full on then you have to keep it simple. Going clashy might look cheap with the shade!
So I guess I'll have to sit out on that really cool yellow dress then! However there are also stripes - lots of stripes incase anyone is interested. Including these stripy drainpipe jeans which I am dying for. I mean seriously dying for. Sigh....
Oh and if you get a chance - do invest in these tights. They are the most flattering tights I have ever worn. I have a pair or six from Topshop two years ago and I love them. Not sure if you can still get them in Topshop or not but RI are now doing them. If your short - they make you look taller and if your tall they highlight your wonderful legs! Win Win!!!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar