Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

EXCLUSIVE Q&A with Freddie Fraser-Grante from Fascia Models




"EXCLUSIVE Q&A with Freddie Fraser-Grante from Fascia Models.

Model: Freddie Fraser-Grante at Fascia Models – www.fasciamodels.com
Makeup Artist: Emily Dhanjal
Stylist: Santi Rodriguez
Photographer: Juan Jose Ortiz Arenas – www.ortizarenas.com




How were you discovered?
After lunch with my mum, we were rushing to catch the bus. With 10 minutes left, we ran into the shop quickly when a scout from Fascia approached us to ask if I had ever considered modelling. Ended up missing the bus anyway ha!

How do you expect becoming a model will change your life?
It is a dream job for me, I’ve got a lot to learn but hopefully this is the start of something good for me.

Your personal passion or hidden talents?
I play a lot of football and used to be signed for Brentford until the academy closed down. When I was younger I did a lot of gymnastics so can still do a few flips and stuff.




How would you describe your style?
Casual, sporty and street.

Your dream modelling job?
To be the face of a brand and to travel the world. Urban or tropical would be amazing.

Who’s your favourite Supermodel?
As I’m brand new to the industry, it’s all very new to me. I enjoy checking out new campaigns but I haven’t got a favourite supermodel yet.




Name three places that you want to travel to.
Brazil, America & Gambia, which is where my Dad is from.

Something you are passionate about?
Football and music. As they help me relax and express myself.

What’s on your current playlist?
A mix of UK & American rap." - Malemodelscene.net








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar