Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hanover, NJ Indian Wedding by Hugo Juarez Photography

I have to admit that when I put together Shuchi and Saurabh’s editorial feature I just had to watch their wedding film and my admiration for this special couple only heightened! Imagine my excitement when the film submission landed on our laps. There were so many elements that I absolutely loved including a stunning stage set up by Design House Decor, gorgeous bridesmaids dolled up to the dime by Makeup by Anita and some stellar photographic shots by Hugo Juarez Photography. This cinematic highlight was vividly captured and edited with a creative mindset. Etched throughout the film are the words of Shuchi and Saurabh as they declare the love they have for one another and how their love romance came to be. The bride and groom held multiple events throughout the wedding and each ceremony right down to the glamorous reception party at the Hanover Marriott was spearheaded by Mayank Amin of Platinum Dream Events. Hit play for this featured film celebrating love, laughter and the Singals!



from Maharani Weddings Blog

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar