Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

RIHANNA'S 'THUG LIFE' NIGHT OUT IN JOHN LENNON TEE

Last night Rihanna hit up the Shamrock Social Club tattoo parlor in Hollywood to add to her collection of tattoos. Now when I heard about her 'thug life' tattoo on the radio I was like "ummmm....really what kinda thug life is Rihanna living???"....I found some pics online and lots of the fans are kinda like 'wtf', including usually open minded me. So RiRi tattooed 'Thug Life' across her knuckles in white ink, obviously in an attempt to make it less noticeable. It reminds me of Kartel's 'Gaza Thug' tattoo.

So what does our "thug princess" choose to wear on her tattoo night out? A John Lennon circa 1974 graphic tee and a full black skirt. Her blush pink nails seemed to complement her white tattoo quite well? :s What do you guys think?





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar