Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Seche Colour : Enamored

Hi guys ! It's finally weekend ! This week has been a drag , really.. feels like it should have been Saturday morning today... :)

Today I'm showing you guys another of the Seche Colour polishes. This one is called Enamored, and is a pink-ish brown. I have to say, this colour is really a chameleon , in different lighting, you can even see some reddish shades too. This was really a fantastic colour, again , a one coater, and dried super fast . I just love this shade, will be perfect for winter time too.
And I jazzed it up a bit with a Fimo Nail Art butterfly. I have to say, I am really starting to love the fimo, it can add a little something extra to your mani without even trying so hard !
See how versatile this colour is ? I love the many hidden shades in this little bottle . ♥ Quite magical... And the butterfly just add such a delicate touch to the mani too. The above shown Fimo wheel is full of different cute butterflies. ♥

Hope everyone will have a fantastic weekend ! Next week I will start with some fun spooky Halloween nail art ideas too.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar