Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Autumn Leaves Water Decals Nail Art Design

The water decals are one of the fastest ways to achieve a great looking manicure with minimum efforts. They are very easy to use and perfect for every occasion. I created this nail design with autumn leaves water decals. I bought these stickers a long time ago from ebay and I was waiting for the fall season, so I can use them.
I applied white polish on the middle and ring finger and dark red polish on the other nails, then I applied the water decals on the white background. Finally I sealed the design with a top coat.



What you need:
- dark red and white polish
- water decals with autumn leaves
- a top coat

I think it turns out very cute fall design perfect for the season.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar