Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HAUL: New Lipsticks for my kit.....okay for me.

 I went a bit mad.

I decided that I would treat myself in Leeds last weekend. I know I have about sixty million lipsticks and should be trying to use the ones I have......said no woman ever. I decided I would go to Illamasqua as it's a bit of a treat.

We don't have one in Nottingham so I stock up while I can. I'm a fan of some of the lipsticks.

It didn't stop there. I also got a lipstick from MAC as well. I'm a sucker for a new lipstick. I needed a splash of color for my outfit that night so I got a new shade for the occasion.

I FINALLY bought Apocolips! I cannot believe how long I have waited to get this. Well, I didn't get it, my partner did to say congratulations on my new jobs. I get a MUA discount in Illamasqua which is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing for obvious reasons but a curse because it only encourages me!!! I was so happy with it! I chickened out of buying yet another red though as my lipstick box is full of unworn reds. In fact, I think I should spend this afternoon looking at the colors I have and seeing what needs replacing.

I'm a bit hit and miss with Illamasqua some times. I know people rave about their foundations but I had no luck. I think its just my awkward skin though. I find that some MAC foundations can sometimes do the same. I'm just awkward! But I do love their ethos of individuality and creativity. 

My second purchase was Model Behavior from MAC. A purple with a blue glitter that runs throughout the lipstick giving it a 3D effect. It's not only a new one for me but the first time I've bought a frost finish. I haven't quite got used to not wearing a matte. It feels slightly odd. It gives a light coverage with a creamier finish. I've been wearing it non stop since.

I am excited to boost up my make up collection. Which, to be fair, does not need boosting. I am running low on a few essential items such as a decent mascara (I replaced my favorite MAC one with a slightly crappy NYX version), a primer for my kit and a highlighter.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar