Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

piCture pOlish Allure Skittlette


Hi guys ! Happy Monday ! How was your weekend ?? Did you have any fun weekend plans ?

As I mentioned, I'm on a huge piCture pOlish kick lately... And I'm pretty sure the brand has become hands down my favourite nail polish brand. The formula on these polishes are AMAZING ... And the colours just gorgeous... And another bonus... The colours last on me about 7 days with minimal tip wear. Yeah !

A little while back , I ordered Allure... A bright vibrant magenta colour. And I was blown away by how seriously gorgeous this colour is. Allure is very pigmented ... If you use thicker coats of polish you can easily get away with one coat. I used two as always. The formula is yet again perfection. Allure does dry down to a matte finish, but I preferred to use some top coat to make it sparkle. 

So onto the skittlette :


And a little close up of the star of the show :
For this mani I used :
Purple - piCture pOlish Allure
Black - Tip Top Black Forest
Purple Neon stud I reviewed HERE

What do you think of the purple and black combo ? 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar