Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Digit-al Dozen Does Texture; Day 5

The last of the texture mani's for Digit-al Dozen challenge week!  I was so happy the new MoYou plates arrived just in time to use for today's mani; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of American Apparel Downtown LA on all fingers except accent which is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, no topcoat.


Added two coats of OPI Matte on all except accent.


Stamped using FUN black stamping polish using MoYou Hipster Collection-06 on all fingers except thumb which is MoYou Hipster-05.



 Added stamping to accent using which is MoYou Hipster-01.


MoYou Hipster Collection-05



MoYou Hipster Collection-06


MoYou Hipster Collection-01




Decided to matte the stamping; there was some minor streaking, but nothing too visible to the naked eye.



Added a little flocking powder to the beard.



I did my test hand a little different; added a coat of Dance Legend Top Sahara for what I thought would be a textured look but all I seen was some silver sparkle, no texture!  Don't know if this is the norm or what but I was expecting some texture lol.  Anyway, used same plates just different images and matted the stamping as well.


Here's the other Day 5 mani's!  That's it for Digit-al Dozen texture challenge....there have been so many outstanding mani's this week!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar