Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Packing cosmetics for four days.........

It's really stressful packing.

I've been packing a lot lately because I live in Italy and Ireland. Not to mention going back to England to visit people. So when it came to Nottingham for New Year's Eve. I was so worried about what to pack.  This is the full list of things :

MAC Ruby Woo red lipstick
MAC Brow Gel
MAC spiked eyebrow pencil
Bobbi Brown brow pencil
MAC Honeylove lipstick
MAC Extreme Dimension mascara
MAC full coverage foundation
Catrice eye primer
MAC dirty blonde brow gel
Catrice concealer
MAC mixing medium for eyeliner
DUO adhesive lash glue
Catrice waterproof eyeliner
NARS palette (broken and held together with hairbands!)
MAC studio finish concealer
Catrice bronzer
Sugar pill black eyeshadow
Smashbox Primer
My 15 palette of neutral eyeshadows from MAC
Origins eye cream
MAC brown eye liners (Costa Riche) and red liners
MAC coppersparkle pigment
Smash box foundation
Illamasqua neon pink nail varnish
MAC studio fix powder in NC15

This is for four days I might add.

The various sample jars have different concealers, foundations and glitters in them. I decant things into small jars to make sure I can get them all into a small bag!


God forbid I actually have two weeks where I stay over in Nottingham! I wouldn't know what to bring!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar