Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NOTD: Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine inspired nails


Something quick and easy for you today!

My first ever attempts at nail art, aged about 8, involved dotting on daisies with the head of a pin, and while my tools have evolved a bit since then, my technique is pretty much the same and I still really like the simple, cheerful pattern.

This particular colour combo is inspired by the new Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine perfume, which I decided to paint on a nude pink nail rather than a stark white for a more natural effect.

Products used:
Essie Fill The Gap base coat
OPI Sweet Memories
Bourjois Rose Lounge
Orly dotting tool - you could use a ballpoint pen/head of a pin etc
Barbara Daly for Tesco Sassy
Rimmel Blue My Mind
OPI In My Back Pocket
Claire's Accessories green
Barry M metallic gold (LE over Christmas)
Seche Vite top coat

Happy Easter everyone - have a great weekend x


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar