Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dare to be Bold

“It’s time to be bold about who you really are!”

In honor of Jack’s Sluggers baseball team who’s colors are Red and Black, I thought it fitting to post this amazing Red dress that I recently snagged on sale from H&M. As far as I’m concerned, you can never have too many Red dresses, especially when they are really comfy, sexy and stylish all rolled into one.  People talk about LBD all the time, well, I think we should start our own LRD trend 😉

I talked last week about not being afraid to look and feel sexy…I think as Women it’s really important for us to feel that good about ourselves, because what we think about ourselves is also what others see.  This style of dress is one that looks better if you have a flatter stomach or if you buy a larger size (it is clingy and you don’t want it accentuating areas you may not want people to notice, because trust me…people do notice when you are wearing a color and style like this one).

I love finding steals and this one for sure was one of them.  I found it for $15 at H&M which is practically free, so I think I also bought it in Navy.  H&M is one of the best stores on the high street for sales – they are always rotating through their styles so you don’t have to worry about seeing everyone else in the same styles.  I also love checking out the stores in other cities when I travel because they buy different styles there too.  I am still waiting for Zara to make it to Utah, although the app will work for now 🙂

I am sure you have all heard the quote from Robert Frost, the poet:  “Freedom lies in being bold”…I absolutely believe that.  I believe that mediocrity in anything is what prevents greatness.  I think it’s important for us to not be afraid to be bold, whether that is in trying new things & venturing out of our comfort zones, or just becoming more confident in ourselves & our abilities.  Whatever that looks like to you, even if it means that you take baby steps…be a little bit bolder every day.  It’s been my mantra ever since I started this blog because I am learning to do things I didn’t know that I didn’t know.  And guess what, I do feel more free.  I feel more confident, more satisfied, and definitely more fulfilled.  We don’t know what we’re capable of until we try…

Where are your favorite places to shop?  Do you prefer store or online shopping?  I will give a review of some of my favorite online shopping stores as well as my “go to” high street stores, but I would love to hear what yours are too.

Shop the Red dress here
Shop the shoes here
Shop this amazing necklace here



from StyleQueenie.com http://ift.tt/2wBYrNp
via IFTTT

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar