Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Girl 2' Park Joo-mi and Song Ji-in face to face "Lee Tae-gon live with you"

Marriage songwriter division 2 Park Joo-mi declared a divorce to Shin Yu-shin.In the TV Chosun Saturday drama The Composition 2 of Marriage Writing Divorce (hereinafter referred to as The Join Song 2), Safi Young (Park Joo-mi) and Lee Tae-gon, who visit Amys house, were portrayed.On this day, Safi Young said, I am Shin Yu-shins wife. In a while, with my husband. I am ready to hear my answer. I am hours. Amy replied, I love you.Safiyoung said, Shin Yu-shin is right because he can not deny it. He asked Amy about her age, the time she met Shin Yu-shin, and the gift she received.Amy replied calmly, and Safiyoung said, Hes quite sweet. Ive been there, so I know. Thanks. Ill get you the papers.Talk to them. You should plan your life. [

'Marriage songwriter division 2' Park Joo-mi declared a divorce to Shin Yu-shin.

In the TV Chosun Saturday drama "The Composition 2 of Marriage Writing Divorce" (hereinafter referred to as "The Join Song 2"), Safi Young (Park Joo-mi) and Lee Tae-gon, who visit Amy's house, were portrayed.

On this day, Safi Young said, "I am Shin Yu-shin's wife. In a while, with my husband." "I am ready to hear my answer. I am hours." Amy replied, "I love you."

Safiyoung said, "Shin Yu-shin is right because he can not deny it." He asked Amy about her age, the time she met Shin Yu-shin, and the gift she received.

Amy replied calmly, and Safiyoung said, "He's quite sweet. I've been there, so I know. Thanks. I'll get you the papers. Talk to them. You should plan your life. "

[

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar